To enroll in a Driver Education class, students must be at least fourteen and a half years of age, but not more than eighteen years of age, and actively enrolled in a public, private, charter, or licensed home school. Once the classroom phase of Driver Education is completed, student may enroll in the behind the wheel portion, which is 6 hours of instruction. The behind the wheel portion of Driver Education consists of 3 day, two hour sessions each day.
Our instructors offer behind the wheel for Teens, Adults and Seniors in the following areas:
Coverage Area includes
■ Garner ■ Durham
■ Wake Forest ■ Apex
■ Raleigh ■ Benson
■ Cary ■ Clayton
■ Morrisville ■ Lillington
■ Knightdale ■ Angier
■ Zebulon ■ Holly Springs
■ Raleigh ■ Fuquay Varina
Ready to get started
The School Agrees
The School agrees to provide the following Teen Driving Course Standard Rate only
TEENS UNDER 18
30 Hr Classroom plus
6 Hr Behind the Wheel
6 Hr Behind the Wheel
ONLY no Classroom
Prices are subject to change and may vary based on your location.
Please call for more info.
Adult Driving Course
Hourly Rate $80.00 Adults
Pickup: Home, School or Work
Package Deals: Discounts Available
Adult Driving Class C
Prepare for your Learners Permit Exam
6 hours classroom (DMV Manual)
Adult Driving Lessons:
Pickup and Drop-off No additional Fees!
OUR CURRENT SESSIONS
~ 2023 OPEN ENROLLMENT NOW~
SATURDAY HYBRID CLASSES
(in class & zoom)
9am - 3pm
JAN 14 - FEB 11
FEB 18 - MAR 18
Mon - FrI HYBRID CLASSES
MAR 27 - 31 & APR 3 - 7
~ OPEN ENROLLMENT NOW ~
WEEKDAY ZOOM only
CLASSES 4pm - 7pm
FALL & WINTER SESSIONS
OCT 31-NOV 11
$50 Registration fee will be deducted if cancelation is made 2 weeks prior to class
NO REFUND issued if cancelation is made with-in 1 week of class
$50 Fee for NO SHOW on Behind the Wheel schedules
Private, 1-on-1 lessons to prepare you to pass the DMV road test and get your license
■ Pickup & Drop-off Included
■ 7 Days a week, including evening’s
■ Additional behind the wheel instruction $75.00 per 2 hour lesson
Answers for Parents
Licensing for Drivers 15–18 Limited Learner Permit
If you are at least 15 years of age and have completed an approved driver education course that meets North Carolina requirements and can present a Driving Eligibility Certificate (issued by the public school system), or a high school diploma or its equivalent, you may apply for a Level One Limited Learner Permit to operate vehicles requiring a Class C License.
• You must be at least 15 years old but less than 18 years old and reside in North Carolina.
• You must present a certificate showing you have passed an approved driver education course consisting of at least 30 hours classroom instruction and six hours behind-the wheel instruction that meets North Carolina requirements before you can take the test for a learner permit.
• You must pass written, sign and vision tests.
• During the first six months, a level one permit authorizes you to drive between the hours of 5 a.m. and 9 p.m., while accompanied by your supervising driver.
• Six months from level one issuance, you are eligible to drive anytime with a supervising driver.
• You must hold this permit for 12 months prior to applying for a Limited Provisional License.
• You will be given a Driving Log to be completed detailing a minimum of 60 hours of operation. Daytime or daylight driving can be performed from sunrise to sunset and as long as daylight exists. Nighttime or night driving can be performed after sunset and within the hours that sunlight or daylight does not exist.
~ COMING SOON ~